Although we still have much work to do to be fully accessible to persons with disabilities, we do offer the following and welcome you to the museum.
- The parking lot is paved with curb cut to a soft gravel pathway.
- The main door has a low threshold and the back door has ramp access (all doors are propped open).
- The main floor of this historic building allows for access using mobility devices although fixed machinery creates some narrow spaces.
- The lower level is only accessible via a wooden staircase. A video of this area is available and staff are on hand to share stories and answer questions.
- Seating is available both within the museum and outside.